1. Provide quality midwifery care, support and guidance to expecting women, their families, and communities;
2. Provide a safe and culturally appropriate medical setting open to traditional teachings and ceremonies;
3. Provide training and mentorship applicable to inter-professional development and First Nation midwifery education;
4. Provide an environment which initiates post-colonial and community-based healing, and wellness in the area of maternal health and wellbeing;
5. Work with community and integrated health contacts/programs to promote maternal health benefits of First-Nation specific midwifery client care.